Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day in Denver

I headed to Denver a couple of weeks ago for work, and last weekend my mom flew up and met me there. We had such a fun weekend celebrating (an early) Mother's Day and my birthday. 
9 to 5 the musical. I grew up loving this movie and the musical was hilarious.
The only thing that would have made it better is if Dolly Parton had been there in person.
We loved our hotel!

My beautiful and amazing mother. <3
Denver Art Museum



Larimer Square

Rockies vs. Pirates
Dinner at Panzano-so good!
 My mom gave me the photos below as an early birthday gift. I love it so much, but it was really special because my parents recently found some old photographs in my late grandmother's collection that none of us had ever seen. Will be cherishing this for a very long time!

 Love you Mom!!!

4 comments:

  1. ohmygosh. i love the old photos. the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Denver!! Thanks for making it so fun. I think 9 to 5 was my favorite part!! It was a great pre-Mother's day trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, Jan! Don't get swept away into the dustpan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooove that pic of mom, u2 look so alike

    ReplyDelete