Thursday, May 19, 2011

May

May has been a great month. My birthday, lots of sunshine, OKC Thunder wins, etc. And more fun to come. Patrick and I are flying home for his little sister's wedding and then driving back to Alaska! We are super excited to spend time with friends and family, celebrate Jen and Mike, and take a different tour of the US.
We watch most of the Thunder games here, at Alice's Champagne Palace.
It is haircut month, apparently. I cut Patrick's long luscious locks, I got a haircut, and so did Gus!
The cute salon I go to in Homer.
Gus came to work with me to show off his haircut.
 We celebrated my birthday early because I would be working in Kenai on the actual day. Turns out, we celebrated twice because Patrick drove to Kenai and surprised me with these gorgeous flowers.

 Finn's Pizza is one of our very favorite restaurants and it just opened this month. It is on the Homer Spit (a skinny 5 mile piece of land that juts out into the bay) and there are lots of fun restaurants and businesses that are open only during the summer.
Driving out to the Spit.
I have a lapdog.
Finn's!
Always time for the beach.
Fresh produce from Washington!
Who doesn't love a little Ghostface on vinyl?

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on Patrick's hair. Looks so professional. Gus looks so good after his haircut!! Can't wait to see you guys Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete