Thursday, January 27, 2011

Morning


My morning started out slow. Patrick went to work early and I took my time. So did Gus, obviously.

As I was getting ready for work, something caught my eye outside. I looked out the window and saw a moose. No matter how many moose I see here, I always get excited.
Unfortunately, my camera was at work, so I had to rely on my phone for pics. Just as I was leaving, a baby joined the mama.

After stalking them for long enough, Gus and I loaded up and headed to work. I snapped a pic of the view of the bay driving to work at 10am.


2 comments:

  1. oh, gus gus. i miss him. i can just picture you getting excited every time you see a moose (mom comment). and are you being sarcastic about the side of potatoes suggestion? because i tried to make that happen and piotr's family thought i was weird. also, mashed potatoes don't exist there. that might be why they found it odd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the picture of Gus looking out the window at the moose!! That's so cute that he goes to work with you.

    ReplyDelete